HOUSE AND GARDEN
- Where? Winterbourne House 58 Edgbaston Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2RT
- When? 21 June 2018. Left Penkridge 10.00 am arriving at 10.45 am. Left House at 3.30 pm returning to Penkridge at 4.45 pm.
- How much? Members charged £15 to cover coach fare ( 49 seater with Crusade Coaches Penkridge), entrance to house and garden and provision of tea/coffee and biscuits on arrival.
- What is there? 7 acres plot with well kept colourful gardens. House built early 20th century by Mr Nettlefold of “GKN” fame. Tea rooms serving good selection of lunches and teas.
- Comments. No complaints from 48 members and everyone seemed to enjoy the day.